SAVE THE DATE: The Monrovia Unified School District Board of Education cordially invites you to attend the 2022-23 State of the Schools Address. The event will be held at the Louise K. Taylor Performing Arts Center (845 W Colorado Blvd) on Wednesday, October 19th, at 6 p.m.
Highlights from the address will include:
- The District’s mission and vision
- Classrooms, facilities, and infrastructure assessment and needs
- Pre-K through Adult learning successes
- How MUSD has maintained a sound budget
- The expansion of student support systems
- Student performances; and more!