WELCOME TO THE MONROVIA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT!
The Student Support Services department is dedicated to enhancing positive communication and strong relationships between home and school. Our goal is to provide support to families, students and staff to ensure that all students have an opportunity to succeed.
Our Team is here to assist with the following:
- Dual Immersion Permits
- Home & Hospital
- Homeless & Foster Youth Services
- Intra-District and Inter-District Permits
- School Attendance and Review Board Hearing (SARB)
- Section 504
Food Bank Information is listed under Documents
- Lisa Minami-Lin, Director Student Support Services
- Section 504 District Coordinator
- Foster Youth & Homeless District Coordinator
- Phone (626) 471-2049
- E-mail: email@example.com