Below is some specific information that may be of assistance:
- WiFi: Both Spectrum and Giggle Fiber are offering free internet service for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband or Giggle Fiber subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. Click HERE for more information.
- Instruction: Instructional materials should either have been distributed via hard copy or available through the online platform recommended by classroom teachers. We encourage you to follow a consistent daily schedule for studies. Please visit our website for more information regarding the instructional platform and updated information regarding COVID-19.
- Meals: We are continuing to provide meals to our students. Click HERE for more information.
- Vigilance at home: Please encourage your children to continue practicing good respiratory etiquette, including avoiding large gatherings, covering coughs and sneezes, and regular handwashing for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Facilities: We are using this break as an opportunity to conduct extensive, deep cleaning of all our facilities, including each school. When students return to school, facilities will be completely disinfected and ready for instruction.
Once again, we know this dismissal poses significant challenges for all members of our community. Please know that we are doing our utmost to minimize its impact. We appreciate your many offers of support to address this unprecedented challenge together.
Dr. Katherine Thorossian