Village is excited to announce Fall Registration will start on Monday August 2nd at 8:00am.
Here are some Registration Logistics:
- Registration will be online via the EZ Childtrack Parent Portal. The Registration Link is: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent5/ParentLogin.aspx?c=village
- All families (including Learning Pod families and previously enrolled Village Families) will need to register/re-register for the Village Before and After School Programs.
- Reminder that families register for the Village Program, and the Village Office enrolls students based on enrollment priorities and available space in the program.
- Priorities for enrollment include; Foster/Homeless Youth, Free and Reduced lunch students. The Village Office will begin enrolling students on August 5th and will continue enrollments on a first come first serve basis based on priorities and space.
- Families will be notified via email when they have successfully registered, when the student is enrolled (starting August 5th), or if the student had to be placed on a waiting list.
- Families that are in “Good Standing” will be enrolled, depending on priorities and space. Families that have a balance in their parent fees account or are not in “Good Standing” must take care of their obligations prior to enrollment.
- Registration will start August 2nd and run through the school year until May 2022.
Note: At this time we are still waiting for the state to finalize the education budget. We are hopeful that the state will increase the grant funding that supports the Village Program. Once the budget is finalized, Parent Fees will adjust accordingly.
EZ ChildTrack Information: The Village Program Registration is an online registration process through the EZ ChildTrack Parent Portal. EZ ChildTrack handles the Village registration, billing, attendance and other procedures Village uses for its program.
Please note: Students who were enrolled in the Village Live Program or the Learning Pods are required to re-register and are not automatically re-enrolled into the Village Program.
Feel free to download the Parent Portal Quick Start Guide for guidance on registering
Please see the attached Parent Handbook for program details (A Spanish version of the online Registration and the Spanish Parent Handbook are forth coming)
Registration and Enrollment questions?? Please call the Village office at (626) 471-3083. You can also email the Village Office at: email@example.com