MUSD COVID Dashboard
County Guidelines for Close Contacts
Asymptomatic close contacts are not required to quarantine; they may remain on campus if they follow all requirements for close contacts. Specifically:
- Monitor symptoms for 10 days.
- Wear a highly protective mask around others indoors, except when eating or drinking, for 10 days after the last date of exposure.
- Test with an FDA-authorized viral COVID-19 test (e.g., PCR or Antigen test, including at-home tests) within 3-5 days since the last date of exposure.*
*NOTE: Asymptomatic students and staff close contacts who were previously infected with COVID within the last 90 days are exempt from testing but must mask around others indoors for 10 days after the last date of exposure.
Close Contact: The preferred method for determining which persons are considered to have been exposed to a case (close contact) during the infectious period is if they shared the same indoor airspace at school with the infected person for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period. In large indoor airspaces: those considered exposed may be limited to 1) those in a pre-defined or identifiable group (e.g., teammates, club members, cohort, etc.) or 2) those within 6 feet of the infected person for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period within that large indoor airspace.
August 8, 2022 County Guidance
Quarantine Flow Chart
COVID-19 Testing Information
COVID Testing with Campus Clinic (Formerly knowns as COVID Clinic)
Campus Clinic Testing Schedule (Starting Monday, August 8th)
At-home Test Kits
Please note that the California Department of Public Health recently extended over-the-counter COVID tests beyond their expiration dates.
Please contact your student's school site if you want a home test.
RECOMMENDED USES OF AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTS:
- When you develop symptoms
- When exposed to someone with COVID-19
- On Day 5 (or after) after exposure
- On Day 5 (or after) after testing positive
- Isolate yourself from others
- Notify your school with the results
Information About Masks
MUSD COVID-19 Documents & Checklists
California Safe Schools for All Hub
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
IMPORTANT LINKS TO CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION